Xpert Activation takes your brand goals and makes them reality. Our team of superhero marketeers, planners, creatives, digital experts and strategists bring brands to life via our unique ingenuity that is solely customer centric.
Our strengths range from online and digital creation, media strategy, planning and buying, customer and user experience, Apps, promotions, gaming, eCommerce, 2&3D visual experiences and brand activation experiences. All our Activation strategies are entirely underpinned by one big killer idea that we ensure sits across all platforms, and are tested by our in-house market research team and senior analysts, who possess X-ray vision and superhuman powers of perception to see into the hearts and minds of consumers.
Misk Hackathon Experience
We Are Xpert devised and activated the world's first ever dual-nation
hackathon for the MiSk Foundation - a Saudi charitable organisation founded
and chaired by Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince and a strategic partner of
Unesco and Harvard University. The hackathon will create groundbreaking
technological health innovation and be attended, supported and sponsored by
world class business leaders, innovators, investors and global tech companies,
who will judge the students and young entrepreneurs taking part in mixed
nation, mixed gender teams - another world first for Saudi Arabia.
RVS Brand Innovation
This well respected charity retained We Are Xpert services from the inception
of their new retail and food service. With over 165 stores and cafes across
UK-wide NHS sites, RVS needed to innovate their entire offering to meet and
even exceed newly issued government health guidelines. Via a program of
innovation, ideation and product, brand and packaging NPD workshops and
ongoing support the new brand, Revitalise was devised, designed, created and
This leading London-based pharma PR company are one of Xpert's strategic
partners. To date we have provided a plethora of creative innovation services
and events, both by working directly with 90ten's impressive client list and
as a white label service to the company directors, helping them both
successfully pitch to new clients and retain current ones.
Oakridge Care Group
Our brief was to completely re-brand this upmarket care home group to coincide with their 21st anniversary and in line with their extension plans for the future. Our Creation Team was briefed to develop a new name, marketing materials and digital assets.
- The new identity included creating the new brand line, Excellence in Care
- A new logo, websites, newsletters, social media pages and blogs were created.
- Our Activation Team developed a communications strategy for launch and produced excellent press coverage and social media conversations
Our brief was to drive bottle sales on premises. Our Activation Team devised a strategy to drive sales through not only a customer-centric campaign but also initiatives that professional bartenders and venues truly wanted to adopt. We created:
- Absolut You, a customer customized bottle that drove sales via personalisation
- The Absolutely Wasted Club for bartenders, where training sessions and networking workshops were attended to show them how to drive sales to customers in the venue
- Several key venues became ABSOLUT Embassies while other venues held Absolutely Tuesday themed nights
Solid XS Vodka
Our brief was to devise an activation campaign for Solid XS, the world’s most exclusive 1.5 litre vodka magnum, aimed at the nightclub elite in London, St Tropez and New York. The Xpert Activation Team set about:
- Holding a series of activation events in conjunction with Sony Aviations private jets and Sunseeker yachts during the Cannes Film Festival
- Result: Solid XS was covered in all the trade press including CLASS, Wine & Spirits International, Drinks International and Flavour. Coverage was extended to consumer press in GQ, FHM, Maxim, Vogue, Tatler, Marie Claire, Tramp, The Sunday Times and FT
Our brief was to manage all aspects of the media campaign and film premiere event at the London IMAX cinema, including:
- Global media buying, communications and film marketing strategy, broadcast and cinema activation for the film Arabia 3D
Our Activation Team achieved:
- Around 1.28 million dollars in media coverage
- Over six million dollars in sales - to date over 5.8 million people have seen the film worldwide
- Won three GSCA 2010 Achievement Awards and was nominated for a further three
Hello Kitty (Pynkiss) - an Xpert concept to market project
Our brief was to innovate and activate an entirely new high-end fashion brand for the world’s leading licensed brand, Hello Kitty, a character currently worth in excess of $6 billion USD. Xpert undertook a fully integrated approach to this project by:
- Using our unique innovation process we devised all digital, branding, activation events and shopper experience across a global platform
- The Pynkiss World site was built using 3D depth perspective coding and moves with the viewer’s perspective and interaction
- Social media was fully utilised by harnessing the voice of Hello Kitty herself, as well as her friends and family. Via this methodology we communicated key brand messages, news and product images to a global audience in a unique and engaging manner
- Activated the new brand with a catwalk show at one of the world’s most prestigious fashion events - Milan Fashion Week
- Coverage has been achieved in some of the fashion world’s most famous and respected names such as Elle, Vogue and Cosmopolitan
- Result: over 40 stores have now opened in 6 continents around the globe
Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID)
Our brief was to create consumer resonance and cut through for this recently rebranded 100 year old charity. The Xpert Activation Team via a series of bespoke workshops and audits delivered the following:
- Full audit of current brand communications, developed new brand messages, strategy and ideated fresh ideas for the charity and their commercial aims
- Using the insights gleaned from the audit the team facilitated a series of brand, product and corporate messaging workshops and built new brand pillars covering the entire organisation
- The team went on to build toolkits to be used throughout the charity to enable them to manage their own PR, marketing and crisis management in house effectively and with one voice
- Finally Xpert facilitated two ‘Freshly Squeezed’ ideation sessions to help generate ‘big cross platform ideas’ and map out a detailed marketing plan
- Over 10 big platforms were developed for the client and the big idea and messages will launch in 2014
Lumi creation, strategy, NPD & GTM strategy - an Xpert concept to market project
Our brief was to help this new lighting company to create their brand, digital presence, eCommerce site, innovate new products, devise their marketing and activation strategy and then take them to the international market. Xpert took a multi-team approach to this detailed project. The Xpert Innovation Team kick-started the process by:
- Devising and facilitating a brand strategy and naming workshop
- Developed 4 core names and propositions
- Tested them with 3 target audiences
The Creation Team then:
- Defined the vision, mission, brand ethos and the brand essence of the Lumi brand
- Created all visuals such as brand architecture and visual ID
The Activation Team:
- Completed the process with a 12 month fully integrated marketing, activation, social media, digital, trade and consumer communications strategy, including seeding plans and creative (ATL & BTL, Retail POS and packaging).
- Our Activation Team are currently finalising the launch of this new to market high-end lighting brand… watch this space you won’t be able to miss us!
Our brief was to activate this premium vodka brand creating trade buy-up and consumer sales, brand awareness, media coverage, develop sampling opportunities and make a genuine impact at trade exhibitions. The Activation Team developed a strategy including:
- Creating the core values of excellence of distillation process, exclusivity & quality, as well as forging new partnerships for the brand
- We brought great success beyond the expectations of the brand owners, winning the much-coveted Food Processing Young Enterprise of the Year Award
- The product is now sold in five countries and has entered the Chinese market with sales of over 2 million bottles to date
Helping a marketing agency deliver a huge idea to Starbucks
Deliver an online global launch for Starbucks Discoveries new flavour variants. Engage with 25-35 year olds across Japan & 9 EMEA markets The promotion must be engaging, entertaining and deliver the Starbucks “Sharing” message over a 6 weeks period from the 19th of Nov 2013 to 6th Jan 2014.
The big idea was to get customers to buy a our product and snap a seasonal image, share on the micro site and get people to vote, the person with the most votes wins a $15,000 travel voucher to create their holiday moment with friends
- 90 million impressions 260% above expectations but within the agreed budget (paid and non paid)
- 380,900 CTR’s .42% against and industry standard of 09% over indexing by 3.2 times
- 1.5 million unique visitors in 6 weeks over indexing by 10 times
- 22,450 entrants over indexing by 8 times with over 162,174 shares on Facebook
Pynkiss Live Tweet/SMS App
Pynkiss wanted an on screen app that would allow users to send SMS messages and twitter updates to a large in-store screen in Beirut.
To custom code a live, self-updating screen that could be displayed on a standard browser, and allows users to directly text and tweet their messages to that page.
The page was designed with full Pynkiss creative content, and a full, custom CMS system to allow monitoring and deletion of unsuitable content.
Currently under development, this E store will blend Flash front end with a rock solid HTML/JQuery backend, and will sell the entire range of Pynkiss clothing directly to consumers from around the world. Come back soon to see more...